Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, October 14, 2011

Name calling...


I'm sure we have all done it at some point in our lives, but I like to think that there comes a time when you outgrow it. Perhaps it is simply because as one matures, there is that buffer or filter between how we feel and what we say. I don't know. Last night I called someone a "nebulous void". Of course, it didn't stirke me as odd until just now. Maybe it is just that our vocabulary improves with age.


4 comments:

DaveO said...

Was it me? Now I'll have to read the rest of your posts to find out! Aaaagh!

Spockgirl said...

D:
Heh... No not you. I think you might be capable of being one but not the other.

DaveO said...

Well, that's a relief. And a curiosity.

Spockgirl said...

D:
A blogger buddy who is himself a curiosity.