Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

From Twinkle to Pipers...


I don't know about me. For some reason I had "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in my head, so I went YouTubing for it. Of course then I got to wondering if there was a metal parody of it. Found several (not metal) versions, checked out a few, but nothing that caught my twinkle. Not sure exactly what the segue was, but there on the sidebar I noticed something that I just had to share. From one of the most moving scores in movie history.



And then something else caught my eye. Something about Dueling Pipers. Made me smile. The funny thing is that if you take a listen, you will hear part of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in there.

5 comments:

DaveO said...

May I recommend Bond's "Kismet," whilst you travel about Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfImvO-iWb0

Spockgirl said...

D:
Do you need a tissue?

Here's one for you.

Oh, as for the music, I think I've always enjoyed music with a twist, blend or fusion of genres.

DaveO said...

Why yes, thank you. Very nice :)

Spockgirl said...

D:
Thought you might like that, except not much cleavage there.

DaveO said...

I'll find a way to survive, and forgive you for the lack of incentives.