Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Demotivated...


I was somewhat motivated to start working on the daunting task of the chaos that is the dining room/misc/office space, but for whatever reason, somehow managed to begin with the tv room/second bedroom instead. Needless to say, I didn't get very far. Anyways, I have a couple stacks and a couple boxes of CDs that are in the "get rid of" category, and tonight I thought I'd give a listen to something from one of those stacks while I was in cleaning mode. I popped in one of them on which there are no songs that I clearly remember, but a tune did catch my ear. I continued on sorting through some more crap, but gave up shortly thereafter, discouraged by the enormity of the massive mess. I finally ended up going agoogling for a link to that song, of which there were a few, but how could I resist this one. It provided a much needed laugh.

For some reason, part of the tune reminded me of a song from way back which I had to jostle my noggin just a tad to figure out which one it was. If you listen carefully, you might be able to hear why. Funny that it is from the same year as a song I mentioned in a post a couple days ago, and the titles to the two songs are rather closely related.

No comments: