Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A prize...


I feel I should clarify the previous post being that I left out the word "posts"... albeit unintentionally. That was post 777, 1 year, 7 months and 25 days after I started the blog.

Oh, and in regards to my cheeky question about a prize... This morning I heard a knocking on the front door. I figured it was someone I knew based on the musical tone of the knocks. I was not able to get to the door in time, but when I did get there, I lifted the curtain and saw a bag sitting on the bench on the porch. I knew what it was. A prize indeed. I opened the bag to find a container of home-made cabbage rolls...  There were seven. I nuked three and ate them right away. Almost like mom's, and delicious. Oh... so very, very good. I ate the rest just now for dinner and couldn't stop the "Mmmmmmms".  I had been thinking of having them with perogies, but am rather glad I didn't, as I seem to be slightly stuffed now.