Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scared?

Me? Yup. I'm scared of what the future holds for me. When I have written about the unknown before me and the nothing that is my life, the nothing that exists in this existence, I meant it. This is it.  I dared myself to do something different. I did it and I failed. In that failure, I dug myself a hole that I thought I couldn't get out of, but I somehow managed. The thing is that I slid back in, and this time I have lost the strength and confidence, perhaps even the faith that helped me out of it in the first place. I now find myself sitting at the bottom of the hole looking up, but I can no longer see the sky.

4 comments:

thormoo said...

Perhaps a temporary low fog has rolled in and it may well pass...just perhaps.

Spockgirl said...

It's been hanging around for a while now, but I still hope it will lift.

DaveO said...

How did you climb out the first time?

Spockgirl said...

I asked for help.

And to answer your next question, that is how I ended up in this predicament again. I have not been able to deal with it the way I should have.