Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Speaking of missing things...


I've had a favourte song on the sidebar since almost the beginning of the blog, "I Miss You" by Incubus. I never missed anyone in particular, I just loved the song. 

 

And then, when I went looking for other links, I found a rather catchy song that I'd never heard before by Blink 182, a band I never really paid much attention to. I think I might know only one or two of their songs. This one actually has an 80s feel to it.


2 comments:

thormoo said...

A very personal and heavy song for me, related to my failure at life...the subsequent "fall" and the slow but sure rise again to a different life.

My life, like so many people's live's has a "soundtrack" made up of the music that was important at various times I was living. This track is a very important piece of that soundtrack puzzle...

Many thanks for posting this...

Spockgirl said...

T:
I admit, this song has made me very weepy on occasion.