Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Childhood...


I have been trying to decide for a while now if I should write something from my childhood, but haven't quite got there yet. Wait.. that sounds weird. I meant that I haven't quite got to the words yet. Anyways, the other day I went looking at those silly quizzes and one of them was "What childhood game are you?", so of course I had to do it.


You Are Rock-Paper-Scissors


You are very smart and mentally inclined person. You like games that test your brainpower.

You are good at noticing patterns and making predictions. You can size other people up well.

It may not seem like there's a lot to what you do, but you have a strategy for everything.

You tend to think through every decision you make carefully, but you're also sure not to over think anything.


Oh... something else rather funny, further to this post, there was also this video questioning the logic of the game.

7 comments:

DaveO said...

I'm a dodgeball. Imagine that.

You are fiercely competitive and downright aggressive. You play to win!

You are the kind of person who wants to be the best at every single thing.

You don't deal with losing well. And you'll do everything in your power to make sure you don't lose.

You believe all is fair when you're playing a game. You don't hold back.

Well yes. Second place is First place for losers.

Spockgirl said...

Hmm... sounds sort of like a typical American dude don't ya think?

DaveO said...

Are you saying Canadian men are too beta to spawn?

It's dodge ball. They'll live.


heh

Spockgirl said...

Um... I am not saying nor implying anything about Canadian men.

DaveO said...

Okay, and in answer to your question, no - it doesn't sound typically American to me. Just dodgy :)

Spockgirl said...

Maybe I should have used stereotypical instead.

DaveO said...

Type in stereo. Should be fun!