Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Continuous fits of the giggles?


So... I HAD turned the lights off and was trying to sleep, but kept getting distracted and interrupted by my malfunctioning brain. Freaking out about the future ... again. That closed door, concrete wall, no path, non-existent future. So, trying to kill time, or race the darkness to dawn, I was thinking that maybe I should just NOT sleep at all tonight... today... since I can't seem to anyways.

So, reading some horoscopes just now (yeah, I do it for fun... and sometimes a giggle), I found this one:

"The day's planetary energy may restore your sense of humor, and even reduce you to continuous fits of the giggles. If your partner is at all sensitive, then you just may need to curb your outbreaks a little if you can. It seems that anything and everything ends up making you laugh, which will clear the air on one level, but could create extra tension on another."

This is where the "continuous fits of the giggles" come in. Seriously? I would have to say the only way that would be possible is if I don't go to sleep tonight... er... this morning.

Oh... and right now? I'm dreaming of a Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Hashbrown and Orange Juice. Or.. maybe a Bacon and Egg McMuffin? Or ... Hotcakes and Sausage? with the cute little package of syrup... Arghhhh....

No comments: