Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Freedom


I received an email from big sis the other day, that she had received from a friend. It was one of those beautiful stories that you are asked to pass on to at least one other person. I was thinking of posting the email here, but decided to go agoogling first. I am glad I did, as I found this:


Read more about Sarvey Wildlife Care Centre here.

Not directly related to this story, a pencil sketch I attempted in 1992, which I had posted in the Gallery.

3 comments:

thormoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thormoo said...

This is really strange but 20 years ago I got an eagles head tattooed on my right biceps just below the shoulder. It looks like an EXACT copy of this drawing....

Spockgirl said...

See? That's what I've been trying to say... Not just run of the mill generic stuff, but bizarre parallels.