Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little Evil Mini-me: Soothing...


You know the cartoons we used to watch as kids, when a character got sea sick, they would paint the face the colour of split pea soup? Well, that's kinda like how I felt tonight. The funny thing is ... that is what I actually ate for dinner. These episodes usually don't last very long, maybe just a couple hours, and for the most part I can just ignore them. But lately, my stomach has been in knots as well, and everything internally just seems dull and achy, but in a detached sort of way. It is rather hard to explain. I know I'm not sick, I just feel sick... and "off". As I sat down to write this, I put on some music... to provide comfort... a soothing influence. I feel a little better now. I just needed this.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Think you need to get to the doc stat. You may have thrown off your gut through your concerns, or there could be something wrong physically (which could even be feeding your concerns).

Spockgirl said...

Nah, I've had it worse than that before. There's also a coupla other things on my mind adding to the complete crap package.