Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A storm...


Floopy... I feel floopy. My limbs feel heavy, my body listless, yet somehow internally I am churning. There is a dull ache in my head and a weight upon it, a vise like grip compressing ever so gently. My stomach is in knots, but at least tonight not from a lactose intolerance episode.  There is a storm going on outside with moments of calm and massive gusts of wind apparently reaching up to 90kph. The light flickers a few times as the house rattles and creaks, the windows shake.  I liken what I am experiencing to that storm. I am floopy yet somehow tense. The compressions, an unknown, unseen force, come and go like the wind outside. I am at a loss for my life, this empty hole that I created. I have been slowly imploding over time. I have been so calm and so at peace, when I shouldn't have been. My light now flickers and dims. I do not know if I can outlast the darkness... or the storm that rages within me. I cannot seem to find my way.

No comments: