Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, January 21, 2012

Time...

seems to be going by excruciatingly slow today... tonight. This happens every so often, and it feels as though I am being given extra hours, extra minutes, extra seconds, to think... to mull things over... to agonize over what is, what was, what wasn't, what isn't.  But... oddly enough, rarely, or lately never, what could be. I sit here with my right knee crossed over my left, my hands neatly folded in my lap, staring blankly at the keyboard. Silence. Black. Empty. Gray. Blank. Clouded nothing. No wayward wistful wanting or wandering. There is but a weight... and a wait, for what I do not know.

No comments: