Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, January 13, 2012

Um... no....

not quite... 

Haven't done any of those silly quizzes for a while, so I popped over there and picked "What's your motivational phrase?" This just might be the worst and completely inaccurate "result" yet. It made me laugh though.


You Are "Carpe Diem"





You are very open to the world. You try to say yes to as many opportunities as possible.

You are a pleasure seeker. You're a bit of a hedonist, and you enjoy the finer things in life.

You are easily distracted. There's so much going on in the world, and you think focus is overrated.

You are energetic and lively. You stay high-energy throughout the day.

(Although I admit that I know it is what I "should" do.)

No comments: