Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Winter Visit...

Yesterday...

Looks like I had a visitor at the front door.

Hmm... the other day, I did say "The Ice Man cometh"...  Apparently he came to the front porch as well.



Oh... and there was more after that... which I finished shovelling just after 9:30pm... and more today... but not as much, so I only had to go out and shovel once. Was still swirling and drifting with temps of -13C to -16C, windchill made it -23C to -26C, but at least the snow has stopped for now. Glad I went grocery shopping on Saturday. Had picked up a small package of beef and made chili yesterday, but damned if I don't have tortilla chips or crusty rolls to go with. Sigh.

No comments: