Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 26, 2012

All clear?


Sort of...  Since those three sneezes at 3:03AM, then waking up at 6:03 and fading into oblivion soon after that, it did feel all clear when I woke up the next time. So clear in fact that once I stood up, my nose wouldn't stop dripping. I have to wonder, with all the nose blowing, if I will even have a nose by the end of the day. Considering that everything seems to be coming and going in fairly quick stages, maybe I'll luck out and this will end up being one of those 24 hour imps. I was armed with my Vick's Vaporub, and had Meyer Lemon Tea with lavender honey and hot pepper flakes. We shall see.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Hmm - never considered adding hot pepper flakes to tea.

Spockgirl said...

You should always consider adding hot pepper flakes to everything... almost. But only some tea. Lemon was a good mix as is Chai.