Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, February 10, 2012

Get Real...


A while back, I went to the store with the intention of picking up a box of alcohol swabs, and ended up buying a bag of chips and chocolate as well. As to the latter, they had Valentine's Day stuff out, so of course I had to see what kind of special treats there were. I was looking for a chocolate covered marshmallow, but didn't see any, so I went with the good ole standby Reese's Peanut Butter Cup hearts instead, which somehow magically disappeared within a few days.

Anyways, when I had gone to check out some of those silly quizzes I do every now and again, I couldn't resist doing this one, with the "big" day fast approaching (do I give a damn?). Pretty accurate I would say.


Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"




You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.

You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get.
 


How about Love or Money? I would take the money and run... wouldn't I? Gah!

You Would Choose Love

Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.

You rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.

And while many people may claim they would choose love too...

You're one of the few who would really do it.
 

No comments: