Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, February 25, 2012

It doesn't take much...

... to entertain me.

I was making a cup of my fake mocha (1/2 nuked milk, 1/2 half boiling water, Lindt sea salt chocolate and Nescafe instant coffee), and had topped it off with some Kraft coloured miniature marshmallows. Was stirring it up and it just looked really neat swirling around. Yeah... that was what entertained me, the swirling part. Anyways... I have coloured marshmallows because I was intending for quite some time  (almost a year now) to make some Butterscotch Confetti Squares, but never did. I went agoogling for a picture to post and found this from over here:


The cool thing is that I think it is one of the china patterns that mom used to have.

Oh... so now... speaking of "to entertain me", a song came to mind. It was by one of those bands who didn't really thrive on variety, but still managed to entertain me greatly. I went looking for a link and found this. Kind of stupid, but couldn't stop laughing. "I'm a skittle." 

No comments: