Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Light my way...


I never needed a voice or a hand to guide me before, but every once in  a while I find myself falling back into the abyss... the abyss that I alone created. Every time I try to shove off from the bottom of the pit, my heels dig in and in a rather counterproductive manner, make the damn hole deeper. Sometimes I wonder if I really want to just stay and rot there at the bottom. Sometimes I wonder if I find more comfort there in that cold dark place than anywhere else. The light is so faded and far away, the voice is but a whisper in the wind... and the hand... 


... the hand is nothing but a dream.

No comments: