Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 26, 2012

Noooo....


I went to bed early, closed eyes before 12:30... and... this time... amazingly, fell asleep right away. Woke up feeling as though I had slept a solid few hours, looked at the time? 1:48. Wha? The rather strange thing is that I woke up feeling as though I had a head cold. Just like that. Head felt stuffed, face flushed, nose clogged, wanting to sneeze. I was thinking... nooooo....  Tried to go back to sleep, but then was too clogged and couldn't breathe properly. Great. So I have been sitting up, trying to clear that up and now the nose be runny. Hmm...  Haven't had one of these in a while. I don't recall them doing sneak attacks like this though. Maybe it will just go away.

No comments: