Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not the Monday blues...

... how about the Saturday gahs?

So, since the previous post, the words "Here I am" were in my head from some retarded song from back in the annals of time 80s. Since I couldn't get it out of my noggin, I went agoogling, and found this song, which wasn't the one I was thinking of:
I knew it had to be worse than that, so upon further clickage, I found it. Sorry, I have to honestly say that the song sucked back then, and it still does. 

The funny thing about the first song I found is that it bears the same name as one by an Australian band I recall listening to way back when. Sitting here watching the video and listening to it now? Also "gah" worthy.

(Warning: I cannot be held responsible for any psychological or aural damage caused by these songs.)

2 comments:

T1G said...

Hey!!! The Scorps rocked! And I actually mean that...

Now that Real Life tune, I'd heard it before, but never had the misfortune of seeing the video. So thanks for that...

Spockgirl said...

Um... you telling me that you liked "Rock You Like A Hurricane"?

As for clicking on the "gah", did you not heed the warning? You are welcome. Heheheh.