Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Struggling on empty...


At some point tonight, I had thoughts and words flowing from my mind to the keyboard. As I sat here reading them over I see that there was a focus to the thoughts, but no cohesion to the words. I haven't even been able to formulate sufficient words for comments, here or elsewhere. I have to wonder if it is my mind that is empty or all of me. It seems like a rather long time to have been struggling with this and with myself, but it is different than before. This time there is emptiness, but something else... something tugging at me, and I can't place it. I want to give up, but there is something keeping me just above the surface, even as tears roll down my cheeks. What the?

Yes, I need to unbreak myself.

No comments: