Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, February 6, 2012

Waiting...


I remember, as a kid, reading the Saturday newspaper comics, which on the front page had Snoopy, or Charlie Brown, or Peanuts... Funny I never really paid attention to the title. I think the comics at that time were at least a seven page insert. I don't know if they still do that or not, as I have only seen the Province newspaper in the last couple years, which has a two page section if I recall correctly. Anyways, much later on, there was a comic strip that had a black cat with a big nose who would answer "yesh" to questions, due to the fact that he had a lisp. For the life of me I couldn't remember what it was called, but finally remembered after a couple weeks or so. It was Mutts. The cat was Mooch and his best bud was Earl, the dog who lived next door. I had gone agoogling for it and checked it out again. This one just seemed to fit where I am.

No comments: