Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another first ever... exciting...


Warning: This one is a little bit gross.

I've had this cold thing for just coming on to a week now. There have been a couple days where I thought I was getting better, but just didn't. So, today, when I was in the shower, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could breathe and that there was no nasal drip. Well... I must say... somewhen in the middle of the shower after I warmed up a bit, I could feel my sinuses or nasal passages loosening up. The next thing I know I could feel the snot starting to  build, so I sucked it back up.... and to my utter shock and dismay, I had inhaled it too deeply and it went into my throat and ended up in my mouth. Ptooey.

Too much information I know, but it was rather exciting.

(Regular programming will resume hopefully soon.)

No comments: