Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello again...


No, life hasn't taken me away from here. Still struggling inside my head would be an understatement. Still struggling with sleep would be as well. Tonight, I conked out at about 10:30. Woke up a couple hours later... awake. So, here I be.

The other day, I think it was early Sunday morning, dragging over from late Saturday night, I couldn't sleep and for some reason a song by Evanescence came to mind. So... I went to find the CD... glad that they are sorted in the drawers alphabetically. As I lay there listening, there was one song that I had somehow forgotten had so resonated with me back when I had first heard it, and now, with where I am, even moreso.



I went looking for a link to one of the other songs, Bring me to Life, and found this live acoustic version, which sort of blew me away, because... well... if you have ever tried to sing anything or carry a tune. Again, another one that seems to have meaning to me at this time, and oddly appropriate, considering this.

(Oh, and I had a feeling that I had already done a post called "Hello", so couldn't use it as a title again.)

I'm going to sleep now. I am... 

No comments: