Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Holy... snow...


I went out to run a couple errands earlier and thought to myself what a beautiful sunny day it was, the fleeting warmth of the spring sun however betrayed by the snow lying low on the mountains.

On my way home, I noticed that the snowline on this mountain looked different than it had in all the years prior that I had walked this road. It seemed as though the snow had fallen heavier in different areas or that parts of the mountain had been cleared or hollowed out, allowing extra to settle. As I neared home, the steeple crept into view and it kind of makes me wish I had a better position, better camera and better eyes with which to capture it.

In looking at the picture now, viewing it from a little farther away from the screen, it almost looks as though there is a cross in the middle of the elongated triangle of snow.

No comments: