Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, April 20, 2012

Beautiful things...



Old school slate on which is written a sentiment by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (author of Le Petit Prince), regarding love, that I can agree with.


Dried Hydrangeas


From the old shop before it closed. I miss it.


Fresh Hydrangeas from my garden last year. 


Personally I don't believe in "falling in love", but I must admit I was smitten by this old draw leaf table at an auction.


Hmm... what else...
a smile...
something that lights up your life (or day)...
breathing...
something that brings you comfort...
laughter.

(Me having a cuddly and fluffy moment? Wha? Methinks I need to sleep now.)

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Is the butterfly escaping her chrysalis?

Spockgirl said...

Hmm... I could have sworn you said that once before, but I can't remember what post.