Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eclectic or ... weird?


If you braved the link in the previous post and have listened to some of the other songs I have posted, it may be noted that my musical tastes are varied to say the least. About the only type of music that I won't listen to is ... country. Granted there are a few oldies that I can bear to listen to, but that is rare. Sometimes songs from the past just pop into my head. Sometimes they drift... sometimes they float. Sometimes I remember when I first heard them, but more often than not, they are just in my mind, like a jukebox, but for which the button isn't a tangible thing. I don't know from whence this one came, but I know I liked it the moment I heard it. (And yes, even as a kid, I knew the connotations at the time, way back whenever it was.)

No comments: