Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ever hear a guy giggle?


I don't drive, and I'm more of a fan of the old muscle cars, but there was a video posted over at the Borderline Sociopathic Blog for Boys that I found, for lack of a better word... fascinating. I think the only other time I've heard of or seen this type of car was in Pretty Woman if I recall correctly. (I use the word "type" loosely.) So, even though I don't drive and know next to nothing about cars and the mechanics of them, I can however appreciate the craft as well as the craft and have yet enough of a brain to tenuously grasp some of what he talks about as well as part of the physics aspect.

What other reasons could I have for posting this?

1. You get to hear a guy giggle whilst he is driving a car.

2. "I’m surprised at how little the car feels like it wants to kill me."

(Views 351,543)

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Giggle?

Oh heck ya!

At least!! LOL

Spockgirl said...

Like a school girl?