Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, April 23, 2012

The wrong questions?


Once again... and I know I've said this many times before... I didn't sleep much, but I know that I slept, because I had one or two dreams. I don't remember them except that in one, my mom asked me a question pertaining to my life. I also don't remember the question nor the answer. I had less than three hours sleep and my impression is that the dreaming took up a lot of that time, so you would figure that I should remember more. Anyways, it is only within the past year that I began having dreams with dead people and pets in them, but I don't think I had ever engaged in conversation with anyone in any dream before this one. The funny thing about mom asking me a question is ... I question myself all the time these days in regards to life related issues. Upon further reflection, I wonder... if perhaps I am asking the wrong questions.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Do you feel you're becoming a Speaker To The Dead?

Spockgirl said...

No, they are simply my Subconscious Guidance Counsellors through the gray realm.