Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dammit, I missed it...


I had coupons... This is the second time I had coupons. My intention was to get the 2 for 1 Papa Burgers, and I missed it... by ... one day. A & W burgers have a rather unique flavour, different from other places, but I have no idea what it is. Much like my extreme fondness for Swanson's Turkey TV Dinners, there is something about the A & W Beef that ... once you take a bite... you cannot stop, and the burger disappears... just like that. My plan was simple. The Papa Burgers have two beef patties... I was going to bring the burgers home, take out one patty from each, refrigerate one of the burgers, freeze the two extra patties, add some fresh spinach to the remaining burger and enjoy it like there was no tomorrow. I would have had four meals for the price of one Papa Burger. And ... I missed it.

On a happy note however... today I had a ham sandwich... Man... I almost keeled over it was so good. Ate half of it walking home and when I got here, ate the other half with spinach added. Absolutely yummy.

No comments: