Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday randomosity


I definitely went to sleep much earlier than usual last night. The post I did was 11:59pm, and I know I turned the lights off soon after that. As far as I can remember, I don't think it took me too long to fall asleep either. Woke up at 6:18am, feeling as though I hadn't slept. Went back to bed... feeling as though I wasnt sleeping. But I was dreaming... I was wearing a monk's robe in a basement somewhere and there were people in the same coming downstairs and going into an adjacent room... then the phone rang. And kept ringing. I woke up and the phone was ringing. It was only 7am. Nephew sounding sleepy, asking if I wanted to go for breakfast. I hadn't had a shower, but I went anyways. No way I would pass up an Egg McMuffin. This time I tried a Bacon and Egg McMuffin... Just that, and not as a meal... Holy crap... It cost $3.19... With tax it came to $3.57. No... not worth it. I usually have the Sausage Egg McMuffin which is more substantial for the same price I think.

***

Oh... and further to a post I did two days ago, today I received three more Spam comments, so Spam is winning, 4 to 2.

***

So... it's Friday night. And get this... I'm sleepy. What better to do on a Friday night than ... sleep? Absolutely nothing.

***

Just heard the other day that a girl I grew up with, one block over and one year ahead of me in school, tried to commit suicide. Even though we didn't hang out much, and she left town after high school, it really hits home.

***

Ah... feeling ... wistful... And not sleepy anymore.

No comments: