Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Say hello to my little friend...


No, I do not have stuffed animals on my bed. This was brought to my door tonight by my niece. A belated Easter present she said. He's pretty damn soft... and ... cuddly... So I took some pictures of him and me... just for fun. I call them Cuddly and Fluffy. Hahahahaha. Right now, as I'm typing this, he is tucked under my left arm, keeping me warm, with my chin resting on his head.

The lamb thing is sort of funny... My Zodiac sign is Aries, the Ram... and in the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Sheep. For several years at Christmas I used to give my sister an ornament of the Lion and Lamb... because her Zodiac sign is Leo, the Lion... and oddly enough, in the Chinese Zodiac, she is a Tiger. Just one of those weird things.

No comments: