Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, May 25, 2012

Still...


Am I avoiding sleep or is it avoiding me? I want it and I need it, I just don't want to put my head on the pillow for some reason. As I sat here pondering, yet not re-reading the post I just wrote, wondering if it even made sense, the word "still" came to mind, which brought forth the thought of that song "Still" by ... the Commodores? Or was it a Lionel Richie solo? I don't know. Big sister had the piano sheet music for that song too... I went agoogling and found a link and took a listen, but that got me confused with another song by Mr. Richie... "Lady", which I recall Kenny Rogers singing as well. Of course, now the songs just seem to sound the same... and not just sappy. I am not feeling so evil tonight as to post the links. I wouldn't want to contribute to someone walking down the street humming one of them. Nasty little earworms would they be.

Well, on my Google journey, I found that "Still" was by the Commodores, but "Lady" was a Lionel Richie solo. I searched images too and found that photo, which for some strange reason I seem to remember.

Great... now I have that song and picture in my head. Argh...

No comments: