Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, June 11, 2012

Diamonds in the sky...


Had this song in my head...



not quite sure why.

Then... that made me think of "diamonds in the sky", from this:



The rather funny thing is that I had recently mentioned the Deftones in a post I called "Underneath the Stars". For some reason, I get the impression that my journey through the blog is tied together with the stagnant nature of my life during the same time period, and that this extra time I have been gifted with in which to struggle with myself is one small part of the giant cosmic puzzle. And... the journey... the puzzle... isn't a straight line... it is like a constellation where you look at the stars and connect the dots. Would that it were that simple.

No comments: