Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Empty

Cold... tired... withdrawn for lack of a better word... but different somehow. Not intense, but invasive. The weight of emptiness like a contagion. Lost in the swirling void of uncertainty and unknowing.

Haven't been able to write anything of substance for a while ... mostly because of that. Doesn't help that the brain keeps crapping out on me. Logic, the one thing that keeps me here, but how can you Logick your way out of the unrational? (Yes, that is intentional.) Hmm... I just went completely blank... unable to think or move... as if I were frozen in space and time... I found myself standing in the kitchen the other day like that. The thought that entered my mind at that moment was... so this is what catatonic feels like... Holy crap.

No comments: