Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going... going... gone...


Oh... yeah... I should be... should be sleeping. But I'm not. I've been really good the last few days, having lights off around 12 and 1AM-ish, and getting much more sleep than I have been... even five hours straight through, but still waking up feeling and looking more tired than when I went to bed. Oh well... I suppose I could pretend I am sitting in the sun on a rock at the river... The sound of the water, the warmth of the sun, the fresh air... Wait... is this supposed to help me sleep?

From the walk to the river in May.

Same place about 17 or 18 years ago, but with a better camera.



Sigh.

All right... good night... I'm going.

No comments: