Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moving along now...


Further to that previous polyester infested bellbottomed nastiness, the beginning of this song reminded me of something by the Beatles, and then the vocals and percussive element sounded a lot like Nine Inch Nails, but oddly enough it wasn't. However upon agoogling, I found out that there is a connection. Nonetheless, I like the NINness of it. The musical aspect.


I have no idea whatsoever what is going on with my mind lately... again... still. I am however thankful that music can still engage my thoughts, since precious little else in this realm seems capable of same. I just feel both tired and restless... at the same time.

No comments: