Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, June 3, 2012

Unhinged: Sunday silly snippets

(from actual conversations I've had)

Have I become unhinged?

I jiggle in places I never used to jiggle.

Clammy the shell. (I crack myself up sometimes.)

Seriously... I am a hard nut to crack... but you... you just might be the petrified nut.

Golly gee willickers. (No, that weren't me... A response to something I said... really.)


(These struck me as funny, but it might just be me.)

2 comments:

DaveO said...

Hmmm, most folks limit their hot toddies to one.

Not a nut, nor with a cracked shell,
Your food allusions are giving me hell
From your words tonight, from the safety of your blog
I tend to think, the scotch has rung your bell.

Spockgirl said...

Just imagine how I would think or write if I ever did get tipsy. Scary thought eh?