Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Discombobulated


My head hurts... and feels... heavy... ringing... almost throbbing. Everything seems to be going in slow motion... dragging... as if in a haze or daze. The oft used word "lost" doesn't seem to encompass the feeling... It is more as though I simply wandered away from myself for far too long and cannot find my way back. It is taking a while to re-attach. My brain has effectively shut down.

(Funny, I was going to call this "Detached", but a search indicates that I have already used it. So... I figured "Disconnected"... Jiminy crickets.)

I'm going to try and go to sleep early again. Been sleeping a wee bit better, but it doesn't seem to be helping at this point... yet.

No comments: