Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, July 6, 2012

Good morning Friday...



Listened to a few more CDs in the getting rid of stack today. I was thinking that I might be the only person who would listen to Gloria Estefan and Megadeth in the same day. Now... the thing is, I do remember some of Gloria's songs, but I don't remember any by Megadeth (and I've found three of their CDs in my collection so far). However... I do remember why I couldn't quite get into them ... Just something about the lead singer's irritating voice and the oft extensive high pitched guitar solos, but the music does hold some merit, although a tad too frenetic or "busy" for me now. The song I posted is not their standard sound, and I found it had a certain appeal tonight. Oh... and the beginning of it reminded me of something that I am more familiar with and much more fond of.

No comments: