Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, July 20, 2012

I dream of food...


I recall two dreams from this morning... The first, I was in a mall I didn't recognize getting an A & W burger and an orange smoothie... Not an Orange Julius, a real orange smoothie, which... I've never had before. It was good. The second dream I am quite sure I've had before (same or very similar) rather recently. I was in another mall I didn't recognize with an old friend. She had been there before and was purchasing three pies or cakes that looked absolutely delicious, but that I cannot remember. From the same kiosk, I tried some sort of creamy chocolate peanut butter ice cream which reminded me of this, that I have made once. Damn, that was fine.

Funny that I can't remember if I was hungry when I woke up or not.

No comments: