Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, August 3, 2012

Losing its charm?


You cannot create a plan if you do not first establish your goal. That just came to mind, but now that I think upon it, I don't quite agree with it under all circumstances, however, it sounds good. Me... I never had a plan... Never had a direction. Never had a compass. But then, what good is a compass without knowing the direction in which you wish to head. Hmm...
 
From here.

Found a new humour link by way of a Facebooky friend. There's some stuff that cracked me up big time but that I just can't post here. The one above is rather apropros, considering where I am right now and that fairly recently in a conversation I said that "... the internet seems to be losing its charm for some reason."

No comments: