Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, August 31, 2012

Ooh... Pizza


I have been thinking about pizza for a couple months now. Today, it came to me. Of its own free will. I had just headed over to visit a friend and a guy who is an old buddy of my former boss was coming out of the pizza place with two large pizzas. He offered both of us a slice. I told him that I had a piece of fudge to eat with my coffee already, but he said that I had to have a piece of pizza before I ate the fudge... So I couldn't say no. Damn... it was good... Ah... gooey cheese, loaded with a thick underlay of meat... and a zesty tomato sauce... Sigh! I even got some on my face...

Ah... food...

I am reminded of this as well as this:

No comments: