Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rough night...


In a very spacious shoe store or gallery of some sort with floor to ceiling windows, looking down at some point only to find out that I was wearing a mismatched pair of skin-toned sandals.

A Middle-Eastern or Indian woman, flawless skin and beautiful hands, with young kids assisting her in stealing what I thought were little box speakers from a car and loading them into her van. Me stopping to explain to her why this was wrong. She returned them and one of the kids handed me a Toonie and Loonie.

John Malkovich in the driver's seat, me next to him. He starts the car, puts it in drive, and as it starts moving forward, jumps out and says "your turn".

Cats. Fluffy cats. One psycho spazzy trying to jump all over the place and the other wise old one nestled under a blanket.

In a tropical jungle or rainforest with some Asian karate stars (or something) trekking down a treacherous mountainside on donkeys, trying to help a local tribe of people resurrect a large ancient statue from the lake at the bottom of the hill.
 
 
I think that was all. Surprisingly though, upon waking, I felt as though I had rested. Amazing... that I remembered this much, which is rare... and that I actually felt rested, even rarer.

No comments: