Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Struggling


"I have things to say... to write... but I just haven't been able to lately. It is as though I've been in a haze. My focus comes back intermittently, but I can't seem to sustain it for long enough."

I don't know what is going on. This is different than before. I've written about the emptiness... I've shared the emptiness... but now... the emptiness is gone... and there is... nothing. I know I've tried to explain this here previously. That phrase "Have you lost your mind?" has sort of been a running joke for me in the past couple years, but now it seems eerily appropriate in its most literal sense.

No comments: