Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The magic of music...

... can put you somewhere or pull you out from where you are.

Last night I had pulled a few CDs to listen to and for the life of me, I couldn't really remember hardly any of the songs. A couple yes, but most just seemed only marginally familiar. So, when I went agoogling for links, I found a song that I DO remember by one of the bands... Great song. Of course, clearly it is the percussive and vocal elements but ... not the lyrics this time... (heh). Ah... um... don't watch the video.
 
 
The strange thing is that I just went looking through my CDs... again... the alphabetized drawer AND two of the "get rid of" boxes... I found three of their CDs, but none of them has this song on it. And... well... that would be one of the many mysteries of the innerworkings of my mind.

No comments: