Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, September 27, 2012

Out there

 
As I was walking home this evening after the twice weekly sporting activity, a song came into my brain and I began quietly singing the words, all the while with my eye upon the almost full moon in the not quite dark sky. I think I am showing my age and sort of strange sense of humour when I say that I could always hear it being sung in my head by Edith Bunker. So I went agoogling for it and ... holy mother of ... I didn't think it was that long ago... It was from a cute little annoying mouse movie back in ... 1986.
 
Odd though that I am not exactly very fond of movies where the characters randomly break out into song and/or dance, even moreso when those characters are talking animals... regardless of how cute they are. But... I know I had the piano sheet music for this one.

No comments: