Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, September 3, 2012

You know what?

It would be an honour just to fold this guys freaking laundry.





Yes, piano... that brought a tear to my eye, but ... no ... that wasn't the first thing that caught my attention, this was.


The photo itself was over at a blog that I don't read very often, which linked to this story. An amazing and inspiring young man, the image above being from this race

Hmm... rehabilitation and recovery through music... I like that. I figured I would check out the organization mentioned in that video... MusiCorps.

Oh, and considering my lack of motivation over the past couple years, and for which I have no excuses whatsoever, I snatched this from Facebook.