Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, October 8, 2012

Clinging to summer again...


Today, being sunny, gorgeous and in the mid-20s, I wanted to get a few pictures of the fall garden with the borrowed camera. The hydrangeas have been fading out for a while, but there's still some colour left. I walked around the corner of the house and... was rather surprised...
 
I guess that once again, I haven't been spending much time outside, even though the summer we've been having has been extended, albeit however that it started late this year. Last time I was out there I cut back this rosebush and figured that would be it for this season.

Oh... and the lavender is pretty much finished now.  


 

 I was thinking of cutting the lawn today, hopefully for the last time this year, but I didn't do it. Maybe tomorrow. Hmm... darn it... It is Thanksgiving and I didn't pick up a Turkey TV dinner. Sigh.
 

No comments: