Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, October 1, 2012

To the moon

 
Went for a rather long walk this evening, trying to capture the moon. I had to stop a few times because I couldn't see the path before me. At least this time I didn't get disoriented and lose my way completely in the dark, or fall over and rip open my knee.
 
 
Anyways... I still haven't been able to get a good shot.

So tonight sitting here thinking about the moon, this song came to mind, which was then followed by this, from the Mancini songbook and Breakfast at Tiffany's. (George looked damn fine in that movie.) Sigh.


(Oh... my head is still stuffed and I should be sleeping. I thought maybe that walk earlier might help clear things up, in more ways than one, and perhaps help induce sleep, however... not quite working. It is now 3:44... Something just feels "off".)

No comments: